Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bonbon Riley!

There is a new Riley that is being released on Thursday evening over at Hanna Stamps. The members of the design team are making some awesome cards with the new stamps that will be released. A couple of weekends ago, I had the pleasure of having Kristi Ferro at my place for the weekend and she brought me a gift!!! She gave me one of the Rileys being released this week!!! I was giddy with excitement. How fun to have the inside scoop!! It was also comical because one of my very good friends at work, Rob Jesson, and I always joke about lounging around eating bonbons! (We figure that with all the sarcastic comments we have made about people we are going straight to hell...do not pass go...do not collect $200!! So we figure when we get there we can just veg and lounge around and eat bonbons!)

Anyhow, this is the card I made with the new Riley. I used designer paper from 6 X 6 Basic grey pack, and a chair from a retired Stampin' Up! set.

Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Very Cute JAX!!!! Love ya!

November 6, 2008 at 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home