Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, November 16, 2008



I have recently joined Paper Craft Planet www.papercraftplanet.com What a fun place to be.

I joined a couple of groups within PCP. One of these groups is a colour challenge group.

This is the card I made for the colour challenge for the week of November 10, 2008 (I'm playing catch-up!)

The challenge was to use Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and White or Vanilla.

The base card is Baja Breeze with Baja Breeze ink applied direct to paper. The next layer is Kiwi Kiss with Kiwi Kiss ink applied direct to paper. The Baja Breeze horizontal strip is textured card stock. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of Kiwi Kiss. I used the Serene Spring stamp set and stamped the image on Whisper White card stock. I think used the blender pens and re-inkers to colour the image. I then punched the image out using a 3" scallop punch and adhering it to the card using dimensionals.

Back to stampin....

Chow for now,

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home