Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Silent Auction Class

In February, I participated in a fundraiser at one of the local schools. I donated a package for a silent auction item. Part of the package was a coupon for the winning bidder for her and 4 of her friends to attend a class for free! I put an expiry date on the coupon of June 30, 2008, thinking that I wanted to get the classes done before the new catalogue frenzy!!
The winning bidder contacted me a few weeks ago and the class is scheduled to go on April 1st.
Each person will be making 3 items. A card, a scrapbook page and a 3-D item.
I have the 3-D item designed as well as the card, but I am struggling a little bit with the scrapbook page.
My inspiration for my scrapbook pages usually comes from scrappin' with my bestest friend Vicki, but I am not getting together with her until the end of April. So..........I must face this challenge on my own!!!
I'm still working on it, but I do have the card and the 3-D item prepared.
Here are some pictures of the items

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful! Looks like you're up for the challenge.

March 27, 2008 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Jacqui....you were so amazing. I was lucky enough to be one of the "friends" of the person who actual won the silent auction class. We had a wonderful time. You out did yourself Jacqui. Can't wait to have another "class" with you. The whole night's work was gratifying. You are a patient, and easy instructor to follow. Thanks sooooo much.
Susan O

April 1, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home