Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, January 4, 2019

Christmas with the Littles!!

We didn't get a chance in December to catch up with Mum, Dad, Courtney, Jason, Daphne and Lucy, so yesterday after work we went over to Mum and Dad's and had a little visit and some present opening time. I love the time I get to spend with my family. It even makes it that much more special when the girls light up when I come into the room and I get HUGE hugs. That old Grinch's heart would instantly melt with hugs from Lucy!!!! She's a great hugger and a looooooong  hugger!!!

We opened presents. I found these little guys called "grow fox" and I grabbed a couple for the girls. It's a tree stump. You put it in water and after two days the fox grows out of the stump. Thought they might be fun for the girls!

 I had great intentions of getting awesome pictures and then decided to just enjoy the moment and the time with everyone - so I only got a few shots.

Lucy took a few pictures with my phone as well.
Then she got a couple of me!



 It was a fun visit.
We are getting together again on Saturday for the Fox Christmas get together, so that should be a good time as well.
Chow for now,
Jacqui





1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

Wish we could be there...some year, I mean it. Love ya, Di

January 4, 2019 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home