Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy New Year - 2019 - WOW!!

Happy New Year!!! It's hard to believe where 2018 went to. I looked on here and the last time I posted was in July - oops!
A few of my friends are doing a "jar" thing this year. Where they have a jar and every day they write on a little post it a good thing that happened that day and then put the post it in the jar. Then at the end of the year, they will pour all the notes out and read them and see what a great year they had. Fun!
I have decided not to do a jar, but to make conscious effort to blog every day. I used to blog more often, but got away from it.
I have so many cool things to blog about that happened in the last part of the year too - Arizona, Nashville, Pigeon Forge, my Birthday!!! SO much fun stuff.
But for now today, I will just post a quick Happy New Year.
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and got to spend some quality time with your family and friends.

We didn't do too much for New Years Eve - I was in bed by 10:30 pm!!! Me and Charlie - sawing logs by 11:00!

We had a lazy day on the 1st as well. I read some of one of my new books I got for Christmas, Dear Evan Hansen and Joe and I watched a movie.
It was called Only the Brave - and it was really good.
It's based on a true story, about the Granite Mountain Hotshots fire fighters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE_GY6zccqc
Hopefully that link works for the trailer.

Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

Happy New Year sister dear! That was a good movie, that was a sad time in Arizona history for sure.
Love you, Di

January 2, 2019 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home