Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2nd day in!

Well it's been the second day of the new year. Not much different than last year so far!! 
Back to work today, back to the grind. 
The first of the year is when I run the numbers of all the tickets we closed the year before at work...and it always makes me tired!! lol
I do like my job though so that's a good thing. I know lots of people who don't so I am lucky in that respect.
It was a pretty quiet day though all in all.
I should have some pictures to post tomorrow though!!! We are having our Christmas get-together with Courtney, Jay, Daphne, Lucy, Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow! 
I miss them. I have seen them in a while.
Looking forward to some good hugs!

Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home