Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Day 4 - Week in Stouffville - Friday Sept 9 - Zoo Day

Today was zoo day! 

It was surprising that my daughter appeared to be more excited about the day than the littles did!!! Maybe it's because they have been to the zoo more frequently than my little!!
 
I must say though - we were very thankful for the little bit of breeze there was. It was quite a hot day - had the girls hats and sun screen so we were good that way. But man it was hot - and mental note - flip flops are NOT appropriate footwear for the zoo. I forgot how much walking there was .....and we certainly did NOT see everything. I think the girls had fun though. It's quite different going on a weekday when school is back in though. There were not a whole lot of people there which was fine with me, but I was surprised by the food places and things that were not open. 
   






Lucy seemed quite excited to see these seahorses!



Had a little selfie time with this one when we got home!


Struggled a little getting Miss Daphne to bed this evening, but she finally gave in. She's a stubborn little thing!!!!  


And this little stinker - hammin' it up every day!

Chow for now
Jacqui









































1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

When is nap day? Sign me up for that one!
Love you, Di

September 12, 2016 at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home