Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Autumn harvest!

Well I don't know if you remember seeing these pictures of my raspberries before, but they have started to bear some raspberries. I was not holding out much hope for them because not all of them survived - I transplanted them from my mom's so transplanting is always iffy - but some of them have held on and they are giving us some raspberries. I think I'm gonna have to get some more from mom in the spring, but for now we have a tasty little treat. (little being the operative word!) I'm excited for all the shows to be starting up again. I was looking forward to the premiere of the new show Terra Nova - and so far - I have not been disappointed. http://youtu.be/X6aNEIZwPFc (check out this preview) it's a cool story line and I can't wait to see how the story and the characters develop along the way. If you haven't watched it yet - you should give it a shot. I'm liking it. Steven Lang is in it...he plays a good bad guy - remember - bad guy in Avatar.... but I'm not really sure in this show yet. I think he's a good guy -but I also think he has a lot of secrets. I think he's a good character though. Just a quick post for today, I am swamped at work and I thought there was a light at the end of the tunnel last week....but I'm pretty sure it got snuffed out yesterday. Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home