Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Run for Ovarian Cancer cards...

When I was up in Kingston in the spring at my BFF's place I was working on some cards for the Run for Ovarian cancer. One of my friends at work was helping organize the event and she asked for any donations we could come up with.....so of course I thought cards. The run also had a special meaning for large number of us at work, as one of our colleagues passed away earlier in the year and she had ovarian cancer. The run logo or image is a sunflower so I thought I would do some cards with sunflowers on them. I wanted to keep them relatively simple as well. Here are a couple I did - (I'm gonna stretch them out over a few days - cause I haven't been doing much stamping of late...) This one is a little hard to read, but the sentiment reads Everyday holds the possibility of a miracle. I wanted the cards to be inspirational as well. I put flower soft in the middle of the flower and used embossing folders for the texture.
And this sentiment says, May you live a long life full of gladness and health.
Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

These are BEYOOOOTiful Hunni!

Love you much,
Vicki

June 3, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home