Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back Again!!

This is the third year in a row that Lucy and Drake have decided to nest in our large planter that is on the side of our parking garage structure. Apparently geese partner for life and they always return to their nesting place each year. Last year the eggs hatched when I was away for a few days, so I hope she can hold on until I get back to work on Tuesday. I bring them a margarine container full of corn every day! They gobble it up happily - although they hiss at me when I come near them. There are 5 eggs in the nest that I can see - I'm not sure if there are more buried deeper or not. Chow for now Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

What's up with the geese? Any babies?
Did you see Becky Roberts blog?

Love ya,
Di

word verification:
atoring

I have a to ring

April 25, 2011 at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home