Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Uncle Mel.

Well...his birthday was actually yesterday, but I wasn't around a computer to get his picture and card uploaded. We celebrated his birthday on the 9th of April when we celebrated Granny's and Jade's and Aunt Brenda's too! We have a lot of April birthdays in our family. I love this picture of Uncle Mel and my Mom. This is the card I whipped up for him. I have had this Harley paper kicking around for a while now...I'm glad I finally got to put it to some use. Chow for now. Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Cute Card! Love you and miss you!

April 19, 2011 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home