Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Hey there! I am a papercrafter in Canada and thought I would enter the wide world of blogging!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Uncle Mel.

Well...his birthday was actually yesterday, but I wasn't around a computer to get his picture and card uploaded. We celebrated his birthday on the 9th of April when we celebrated Granny's and Jade's and Aunt Brenda's too! We have a lot of April birthdays in our family. I love this picture of Uncle Mel and my Mom. This is the card I whipped up for him. I have had this Harley paper kicking around for a while now...I'm glad I finally got to put it to some use. Chow for now. Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Summerthyme Studio said...

Cute Card! Love you and miss you!

April 19, 2011 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home