Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad - late on here - but on time for him!

My Dad celebrated his birthday on the 23rd of May. I was actually on time getting him his card this year - and wouldn't you know it....I forgot to take a picture of it. I used Lovely As A Tree (one of my favs) and it was pretty if I do say so myself!!! I did manage to get a couple of pictures of him when he was helping a couple of the new baby lambs drink from their mamma! How cute are these guys! Chow for now, Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

I was cruising and missed Dad's birthday.
I say more pictures of lambs and less of the dog....ha!

Love ya,
Di

June 1, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home