Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Country Strong

We watched the movie Country Strong. I was impressed. I had heard Gwyneth Paltrow sing on Glee and she wasn't too bad on that show - but then when I saw her on the Grammy's YIKES...it was ugly....so I was hoping the movie and the singing in the movie would be good....and thankfully I was happy. It was a good movie. I was surprised by the ending, I was not expecting that. But I still liked it. Tim McGraw did a great job of acting, as usual and Gwyneth did a great job as well. I very much liked Garrett Hedlund who played Bo. His deep voice reminds me a bit of Kris Kristofferson when he sings.
I would recommend seeing this one if you haven't yet. Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home