Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Candids....

This layout was fun to do. I gathered up a bunch of pictures were Rob and Curtis are having fun, or making funny faces. I used my big punch to make the strip along the side and then placed black underneath for an accent. I had a little dinosaur rub on that I thought would look fun on the page since he was green too! I used my printer to print a verse on a piece of designer paper and then I matted it with black and put it on the page. It reads "The best kind of friend is one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had". I matted a couple of pictures with black for accents as well and then used 3 large green brads for accent on the one side. Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home