Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Movie weekend!

Well Saturday was spent with Mom and Courtney finishing Courtney's invitations! We had fun. I can't show you what they look like until I receive mine in the mail - then I will know Courtney is ready to show them to people! They turned out great though. There were a couple of tense "stuffing" moments - but all in all it was a success! We saw a few movies this weekend and I was pleased that they were all good. I hate when you get all built up to watch a movie and it sucks when you watch it. Not so with these three. The first one we watched was The Adjustment Bureau. It had Matt Damon and Emily Blunt. I wasn't sure if I was gonna 'get' this movie when I saw the trailer, but I really really enjoyed it. The second one we watched was Paul. I have been looking forward to seeing this one since the first time I saw the trailer for it. I was not disappointed. It was hilarious. I was surprised at the amount of language in it though - cause I thought it would be more for the kids, but it was still funny. The third one was I Am Number Four. The kids had seen this one before, but I had not seen it yet so I thought I would see how it was. I was curious to see it because I saw Alex Pettyfer in Alex Rider: Stormbreaker and he was pretty good - I was curious to see how he has matured with his acting......AND.....he is dating Diana Agron (Quinn from Glee!!) in real life so I wanted to see how they acted together. It was a good movie! Kevin Durand played another "mean" role in this movie. He always plays mean guys - he was in LOST (the fella that came down to shoot all the people on the island), he was in Legion, 3:10 to Yuma, and Robin Hood to name a few. Gotta like him though - He's CANADIAN!!! I really did enjoy this movie. Lots of action and a good story line - I hope they do a sequel! Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home