Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cute kids...

Jade showed me these videos and I just had to share them with you. Embedding was turned off so I couldn't put them right here, but if you click on the link you will be able to watch them! First off, when Ellen has a guest on her show that makes her laugh, it is just hilarious. This little one is cute as a button. http://youtu.be/4kYWgbv0Nng The little poetry girl is cute too. Very passionate. http://youtu.be/RUeLjNvjz9E
I almost posted this, but I couldn't post something without a picture!!
So here is my strawberry patch early in the spring.
Here is my garden, just after I planted it.
And here....are the first few berries from my strawberry harvest! Chow for now, Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

I think the British accent is one of the most beautiful in the world.
That snake bit was hilarious, and the guy in the back kept saying "its wrapped around her neck", I was waiting for her eyes to bug out.
The little on one Ellen, knew she got a laugh with the coughing so kept it up didn't she? Too cute
Love the strawberries, too funny, I was going to post about strawberries today and held it off.
Love ya
Di

June 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home