Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Paper Roses....

So if you are humming along I know you remember when Marie Osmond used to sing this one!!! On Sunday I decided to try and make one of those roses made with the ornament punch.I could not get over how easy it was to make, and they look awesome when they are done. I am teaching the 4-H group tonight how to make a scrapbook in a box, and I am gonna show them how to make these for the top! I hope they are excited about them as I was! I think they are beautiful! (My daughter has informed me that she wants a whole bunch for when she gets married! She's only 16 - maybe I should start making them now!) Chow for now Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home