Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Last day of Regional swaps

This is another pre-posted message - so it's early Sunday morning that I am posting this....I wonder if I went to bed last night - or did me and my girls stay up all night stamping and having a blast!



This was one of my swap cards, but no one put their name on it so I'm not sure how stamped it. I like it anyway! But I would like to give them credit for it.


This one used some of our new waffle paper and was created by Tanya Morose


I think I need to get this set!!! This beauty was created by Samantha Forrest.


This one was stamped by Ruth Hill ! (hey girl - miss ya!)
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home