Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In..

Well I was up 1 this week - so that bumps my total weight loss back down to 18 pounds lost. I am actually pleased with that result though because this past weekend was my Jactopia weekend. I had my bestest stamper friends over for the weekend to stamp with me. We also had lots and lots of food - I spent quite a bit of time in the kitchen!!!! We had my yummy Bacon Potato Chowder with homemade Whole Wheat Rolls for supper on Friday night. Then for breakfast on Saturday morning we had Cinnamon Rolls and eggs. We got up late so our lunch and supper were kind of combined into one big meal - which was Taco Dip, Greek Salad, cold meats (chicken, turkey, ham, porketta, roast beef) and lots of fancy schmancy breads (marble rye, pumpernickel, Italian cheese with grains, 9 grain and I think there might have been one or two more), cheese, and my homemade Coconut Cream Pie for dessert!!!! Then on Sunday we had left overs and I made my ever so popular Baked Spaghetti for supper....so all in all....I'm glad I only went up 1 pound! But I'm back on track today and looking forward to a bigger loss this week!
I'll post some Jactopia pictures tomorrow hopefully!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Thats pretty good considering all the treats we ingested. I went back up after my big drop last week, but I'm still down 6 so that's good for me!

Love you and hope that you are going to be able to come down

V

October 27, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home