Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge #50

The challenge at the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge Blog was to create a card using the following pieces.......Base: Kraft - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Mat: Red- 3 1/4 x 1 3/4 Any patterned paper: - 3 1/4 x 4.5 Ribbon or Fabric: White Buttons or Brads: Red I found this quite a challenge actually. You would think it would be easy with everything mapped out for you, but I struggled with it a bit. Hope you like it. Chow for now Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Hey Jacqui! I'm sorry I'm a bit behind on my commenting this week. . .:) For someone who struggled making the card, I think your card turned out beautiful! I love the elegant look to your card! You did a wonderful job with the recipe challenge! Thank you for coming up with such pretty cards each week for CSAYL!

Maria

May 20, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home