Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wedding Gift Tags

A while ago I posted my first draft of a wedding gift favour for a friend at work. We were talking about wedding favours and I was trying to explain what I was talking about, so I figured it was just easier to make one to show her. So I whipped one up, took it to work and she loved it. I just had to make it a bit smaller cause it was larger than the width of the gift it was going on. So I tweaked it a bit and this is what I came up with.
I had to make 175 of them, so I had a bit of an assembly line going to get them all done! I managed to get them all done this past weekend though.
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home