Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ivory Wedding Card

For this wedding card I used Very Vanilla. I ran it through the Big shot with the floral embossing folder. I stamped the Fifth Avenue Floral flowers with versamark and then embossed them with black embossing powder. I then cut them out and popped them up on the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. I tied some ribbon around the layered piece. I used a rub on for the "Mr and Mrs" on the tag. The tag was from a sticker sheet I got a while back. I layered it with black and then popped it up on the card. It's quite simple but looked quite nice when I was done. Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home