Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Look what I won!!!!!

I participated in a blog hop over on Vicki Garrett's blog and I won!!!!! I won this great set from Our Craft Lounge. I love these sets. They are so much fun and they are great for making fun scenes. I was asked to make some more cards for my friends wedding. The wedding was this last weekend. I guess it was a great success! The girl I made this one for asked me to steer away from the wedding colours as she wanted the mother of the brides card to be special. I used a black base and some black and white designer paper from a paper pack I got a while ago. I used the set Ever After from Stampin' Up! The picture does not show it very well, but the black strip is embossed using the Cuttlebug embossing folder. Some white grosgrain ribbon is tied around the black strip with black organza ribbons tied onto the white. Chow for now, Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog look! The card is very snazzy! Beautiful in fact! Yay on your win! Can't wait to see what you create

Hugs

Vicki

May 11, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home