Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Hey there! I am a papercrafter in Canada and thought I would enter the wide world of blogging!

Friday, July 10, 2009

This one's for Diana

If you read my sister Diana's blog, you will already know that she loves vampires. I have been looking for this commercial ever since I saw it on television and I finally found it.
It cracks me up every time I watch it!



Today I am thankful for pizza!!

Chow for now
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

I am thankful for YOU! In many ways, but today cause of that commercial, I have never seen it.
I am definitely ordering pizza....with NO garlic....ha!!! Love vamps, bats not so much!!
What do they sound like? I swear there was one flying around the other night while I was out with Toby while he did his last night potty biz.

Love ya,
Di

word of the day pactic

July 10, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home