Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Screamin' Guitar!



I have had this Hanna set for a while now, and just finally got the chance to use it this past weekend. Hanna Stamps has this awesome new stamp which is a brick wall. Once I stamped it and coloured it, I just new I had to put Rocker Hanna in front of it.


I stamped her in Memento ink and coloured her using the Copic markers.


I then cut her out and popped her up with dimensionals in front of the brick wall.


I love the way this card turned out.


She looks like she is ready for a concert. Either that or she needs a hat to collect tips from playing her screamin' guitar outside the concert hall! Maybe she is trying to save up money to get some ACDC tickets...ya think?


I put Crystal Effects on her guitar to make it look like a real guitar. It's a little hard to see in the picture, but hopefully you can see it okay.




Today I am thankful for .......... Hanna Stamps. I love all the fun images.


Chow for now,


Jacqui


2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

This Rocks! Just like you!

Vicki

July 29, 2009 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

I am usually thankful for Hanna STamps too! Especially that little moose!! :) Love your card Jacqui! It's fabulous!

July 29, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home