Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Good mail day!

Yesterday was a great mail day. The day started off crappy with the car ordeal and all the rain, but it got better as the day went on. I got this awesome card in the mail made by Janet Rains and the best part.....My best friend Vicki Garrett arrived on my doorstep at about 5:00 pm!!!


What could be better than that?


Today, I am off to stamp with a bunch of my closest stamping friends. Jennifer is home from B.C. so we are invading her mom's house for a few days of stamping!




Today I am thankful for ...... great friends.
Chow for now,
Jacqui

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

Jax,
Have so much fun with your BFF and your peeps! I wish I was there.

Love ya,
Di

word of the day conctr

July 24, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Have an awesome time with your friends Jacqui! After the swollen face incident you definitely deserve some fun!! ;)

July 24, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home