Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Hey there! I am a papercrafter in Canada and thought I would enter the wide world of blogging!

Monday, May 4, 2009

And the winner is.......


Drum Roll please....tatattaattatatatata (okay yeah that's my poor excuse for a drum roll!)

The winner of the Flyin' Birthday set from my blog hop post is Marla

marla said...
awesome cards. I love this stamp set it would be perfect for my hubby who loves to fly.
May 1, 2009 5:30 PM


Marla, please send me an email with your specs!!!
Name
Mailing address

send it to me at jlines2180@rogers.com
and I will send it off to Our Craft Lounge, who will send out your set!!
Congratulations!

Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home