Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Busted in Green


Well I'm excited that my little mini post worked! Now I can type up my posts at night so they will go online first thing in the morning.

Today's sneak peek is from the new Busted set!

She is a cutie patootie for sure. I know she was drawn for Vicki, but I didn't colour her hair blond, oh wait a sec...it was blond when I met her, but it's not blond anymore!! I just might be close to the colour I used!!!

I made this a while ago....I think I started out with a sketch but then by the time I was done, it was not the sketch I started with! I cuttlebugged the strip and the circle. Coloured with Copics...of course! And popped up the badge. I think she looks kind of cute in green!

Hope you enjoyed this sneak peek!

Chow for now,

Jacqui

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ... the perfect "Busted" indeed! No worries about Vicki's hair color, babe! She loves sassy change!! Just like this!

~Bev

February 5, 2009 at 2:42 AM  
Blogger Silli said...

absolut perfect! Love the image, love the colors... Wow!

February 6, 2009 at 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home