Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Hey there! I am a papercrafter in Canada and thought I would enter the wide world of blogging!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

In Vogue Sneak Peek


Today's sneak peek is a tiny card. I made a little 3 X 3 card just using the hangers from the In Vogue set. When my daughter saw it she has decided that it would be a good card for her sweet 16 birthday party.....talk about pre-planning....she's only 14.


I like Pink and Black together, so was pleased with the way this turned out even though it's a little one! I cuttlebugged the black circle.

Hope you enjoy this tiny sneak peek!

Chow for now,

Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home