Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Hey there! I am a papercrafter in Canada and thought I would enter the wide world of blogging!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Locker Fairy Revisited!


One more fairy creation for Jade's locker.

I actually coloured her first and she was going to be amongst the flowers in my previous post, but she was much too big. So I decided just to leave her by herself and cut her out.

Each of the locker creations have been placed on a magnetic sheet so they can easily be put up on the metal locker door.

This one is a quick one....being Mom Taxi tonight.

Chow for now,

Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Bounty Hunter said...

You are SO right about Celtic Thunder. Check out my Google Knol: http://knol.google.com/k/mark-regan/celtic-thunder/3oo5lhklxb3l0/2#

February 4, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home