Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Just checkin' in

I just wanted to throw a quick post up here to let you all know that I haven't forgotten I wanted to post something every day, but I have been so sick.
I came home Monday from work and I laid down on the couch. I was freezing for the next 4 hours then I had the sweats for the next 4. I could not swallow my throat was so sore. All of my joints hurt. I had a headache. I had back pains and chest pains. I just felt like I had been hit by a truck. Even my teeth hurt. I spent Tuesday entirely in bed. Seriously I didn't get out of bed until 6:30 at NIGHT!
Wednesday it was half and half - half in bed half sitting up in my chair. Thursday I managed the day without a nap. Friday I worked a full 8 hour shift from home, and was exhausted at the end of the day. Saturday I thought I was on the mend but I still felt like crapola. And today - not a whole heck of a lot better. And with it being minus 13 outside right now. I'm staying put.
Worst part is all the laying around gets my back acting up so the last two days I have not been able to find a comfortable spot to sit or lay down.
I know there are people out there with worse problems than I. I just wanted to check in real quick and let you all know where I've been

Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

Ugh sister, I hate you are still feeling crummy....those flu shots are the worst. Get better soon. Love you...far away smooches...you know the germs and I'm in not as cold AZ....-Di

January 20, 2019 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home