Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy 19th Birthday Joel!

I've been sick as a dog the last four days, but I couldn't let today go by without posting a little something about my baby. I didn't want him to think I didn't care. I can't believe he turned 19 yesterday. 
I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday that he was born. 
We survived burnt legs, smashed out teeth, his bout in the hospital when he was very ill, and the last year which had a few unique challenges, but we made it through and I am so proud of the young man he has become. 
He makes me laugh all the time. He brings a smile to my face just to think about him. He gives the best hugs ever and I love when I am on the receiving end of one. I love him to pieces; he's my baby. (no matter how old he gets)
I know he has big plans for his life and I don't doubt that he will reach each and every goal he sets out for himself.
I love you Joel,



























1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Yes, they will always be our baby, no matter how old they are and how much they infuriate us!!! Hope you're feeling better soon mama!

xo

January 9, 2015 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home