Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad!!!!

Wow 34 years!! Some days it seems so long ago that "we" got married on this day, and other times it seems like just yesterday. The one constant though is that no matter how long or short it seems, it's been the BEST of times. I know over the years we have all had our differences and disagreements, but I think we have a stronger love because of it. I am so proud of both of you and so honored to have you as parents.  The best role models and truly the best parents any kid could ever ask for. I hope you both have a wonderful day today. 
Sending you all my love and hugs,
Jacqui


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home