Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Walking Dead....finally...

Well the kids and I have been waiting since last year for the second season of The Walking Dead to come on. The Season 2 premiere was on Sunday night - and wouldn't ya know it....my express vu has not been working since Friday - I don't know what the heck is up with it - but if it's not working when I get home today - Bell will be getting an irate phone call from me. I did manage to find the episode online though - so we watched it last night - oh my gosh - what a way to start the season. Even though it's a gross zombie show - I look forward to seeing it every week! I like all the characters, they are all unique in their own way. I have a busy few days coming up!!!! Jactopia is here!!! (well it will be on Thursday). This is my annual get together with my stamping friends. I'm especially excited for this year cause my very good friend Jenn is home from BC so she can come too! I'm so looking forward to some downtime from work, I have been very very busy for the last 6 months and I love to stamp with my girls to get my mojo goin'! Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post after the event! Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home