Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Jade

Today is my beautiful daughter's 17th birthday. It's hard to believe that she is 17 already. She asked me last night if it made me feel old knowing that she was turning 17. I don't know that I feel old - I just wonder where the heck the time went. We were watching old videos a few weeks back and it's almost impossible to believe that it was the same person. I remember when she looked like that and when she did all those funny things in the video - but how is it that she looks the way she does now? All grown up and mature? When did all that happen? You wake up one morning and you have teenagers. It's crazy! Anyhow, I hope my teenager has a great day and a wonderful birthday. I made her a cheesecake instead of a cake with decorations (that was her choice). I hid it though cause I didn't want anyone to eat any of it until her actual birthday! Here is the card I made her for her birthday. I liked the way it turned out. Happy Birthday Jade, I love you, Chow for now, Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home