Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

60th Soccer birthday

I was asked to make another soccer birthday card. I found some soccer paper I had laying around for who knows when. The paper was quite glossy, so I apologize for the pictures -they were a bit shiny.
The base of the card I used Basic Black card stock. I sponged some Bashful Blue and some Green Galore to add some colour to the stark white sheet behind. I cut out the soccer shoe and put it at the bottom of the card and used the computer to pick a font I liked that looked cool with the number 60.
On the inside of the card, I stamped Happy Birthday in the center of the cut out soccer field. The soccer ball was cut out and popped up using dimensionals.
Chow for now,
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home