Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Granny!

Today is my Granny's 91st birthday. 91 years can you believe it. We are very thankful to have her with us still; we had a close call a few years ago. Granny has got to be one of the strongest people I know. She has survived a large number of surgeries and has outlived many of her brothers and sisters. We used to live with our Granny and Poppa for quite a bit of our childhood, as our mom was training to be an RNA. We used to go on camping trips with them for the whole summer holidays and every other weekend we would spend with them when school was back in. I have so many great memories of things we did with Granny that I could sit and write about them all day. So I won't bore you with that! I will just share with you a couple of pictures. This picture was taken last summer. Isn't she beautiful (when I say that to her - she just grunts - and then laughs at me!) This picture was also taken last summer and it is my Granny with my Mom, my sister Diana and me! Love ya bunches and bunches Granny! Chow for now Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home