Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Diana!

Today is my big sister Diana's birthday! Big sister is really an oxymoron cause she sure as heck ain't bigger than me! I guess I should say older than me.....but then that might offend her....and she may be older, but I am way more mature!!!! lol (that's an ongoing joke with the two of us!) It's a good thing she is not here or she would kick my arse! She is the best sister ever. She is always there for me when I need to talk and she will let me know what she thinks whether it's a good thing or not! I love that we can be totally honest with each other and tell each other how we feel and be okay with that. I remember we had some wicked fights when we were younger, but now she lives so far away, I would give anything to have her here to punch me out!!! ha ha - just kidding - I could do without her beating me up, but I do wish she lived closer to me. This first picture is a shot of her and our Granny. It's a great picture of two great women. I love them both so very much. This second shot is a picture of Diana sitting on the steps of the house we grew up in with our Granny and Poppa. When she was home last year we stopped at the house and got our picture taken. It certainly brought up a lot of old, but very good memories. I love you Diana, have a great day. I wish I could be there in Arizona to celebrate your birthday with you......maybe someday. Chow for now Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home