Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jungle Baby Card

I was so happy to see all the people who wore green yesterday for St. Patty's Day. I went out for lunch with my niece and I totally forgot the place we were going was an Irish Pub - so needless to say there was green beer and a number of very hyper people wearing green! I probably should have posted this card yesterday to go with the green theme, but I'm usually a day late and a dollar short, so I'm posting it today. I was asked to make card for a baby shower. The invitation was done in browns and greens, so I decided to make the card using browns and greens. The girl who is going to the shower is pretty sure that the mom is doing the baby's room in jungle animals, so I went with that theme as well! Chow for now Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

this is WAY cute Jax!

Love ya

ME

March 18, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home