Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Off to the picnic!!


Just a quick post so you all know I didn't forget to post today! We are off to hang out with Granny today at the Annual Family Picnic they hold at the nursing home she lives in.

We all bring our own little picnic and then the nursing home provides refreshments and the entertainment. I believe it is Crystal Gage this year again.
Last year she got Jay (my sister's boyfriend) up dancing with her and most of our family participated in one way shape or form!!!!
She is pretty good. She reminds me a little of Amanda Wilkinson. The residents like her so that is the main thing.
I'll post more on the day tomorrow.
Have a great Sunday. I hope the weather is nice where ever you are.
Chow for now
Jacqui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home