Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Our Craft Lounge Kona Sneak Peek


Kona Kona Kona - he gets cuter everyday! Remember this is an eP exclusive set available for a limited time. This one didn't turn out as nice as I hoped. I hate when that happens...you have an idea in your head and when you try to put it down on paper something just doesn't look right. That's what happened with this one. The base of the card is Bashful Blue card stock by Stampin' Up! The next layer is a piece of glitter designer paper from Die Cuts With A View. I used my Nesties to cut the pieces that Kona was stamped on and then matted with another piece of Bashful Blue. I tied on a piece of Pumpkin Pie ribbon and used the arrow punch to punch out the word birthday. I sponged some Pumpkin Pie on the edges of the arrow....not sure I like how this looks......I wasn't sure what colour to use to colour Kona. What colour are sea turtles anyway? I do like the way the water turned out though. So I guess all is not lost!! There was one thing I liked on the card.
Don't forget to check out Our Craft Lounge and see all the other great sets they have!
Chow for now,
Jacqui

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki G said...

Very Cute Jax! Both Cards are! Miss you much!

Vicki

May 30, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home