Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's BBQ season again!


In April when I went to Kingston to spend some stamping time with my girls, we all stamped off images of stamp sets that we did not have so when we got home, we could make lots and lots of cards. I was going through some of these images on the weekend and I came across this one. Diana (my sister) had started it, colouring the clouds and the grass and was not happy with it so she tossed it aside and said do what you want with it.

So this is what I did with it! I finished colouring Riley and the barbecue's and I did my best to make a BBQ cook off card. I'm not sure if it was the same cook-off that Timber was competing in, but the burgers and dogs, still look a little raw for my liking!

Chow for now!

Jacqui

3 Comments:

Blogger Diana Gibbs said...

Hey you made this look great. I love the greeting...too perfect.

oh and I don't want mine bleeding or mooing........even if it is Canadian beef.......

Love ya,
Di

word of the day egingi

May 20, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Vicki G said...

Cute babes! Love the sentiment!

May 20, 2009 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Too cute Jacqui! Love Riley!

May 20, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home