Sisterlines Space in Time

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got." Mark Twain.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Ketto Kick Off


Well I pondered and pondered what I should do for Donna's birthday card and this is what I came up with. I wanted it to be an original design, not something I cased from someone else. I wanted it to be colourful and it had to have some texture too.

The card is 6 X 6. The base of the card is Very Vanilla card stock. The designer paper is by We R Memory Keepers, the Tiffany's line I believe. The daisy is made with the Sissix die cut I just got on Friday!!! The images are Ketto's by Stampin' Bella. They were stamped and coloured with the Copics. The butterfly and bees are rub ons I purchased from Michael's ages ago...and actually found a chance to use them.

I'm pretty pleased with the way the card turned out.....hopefully Donna will be too.

Chow for now,

Jacqui

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

This is fantastic Jacqui! I love the kettos!

May 25, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Vicki G said...

WOWWWWWWW!! This is BEYOOOOTIFUL!!!!

May 25, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home